Leaderboard
728x15

Notice

Large Rectangle
Hello Fellow Bloggers! Out of sheer frustration, and disappointment I am
making it known to those of you who are my followers, that although I have spent time and energy writing comments to you, I  have been prevented from posting them.


When "Comment As" comes up, and then "Choose A Profile" The space is completely BLANK!! Therefore my comment is useless. I had noticed this last week on a few blogs, but now it's a substantial number of blogs. Yesterday the family were here for lunch, and I mentioned it to my daughter Eva,...she also tried, with the same result, so she said she would copy my comments and try to post them on her computer, which she did successfully, but this is not a solution. I don't know what to do to correct this, ..so...if you don't get a reply or a visit, you will know why. Sending you my warmest good wishes,.



Banner