Leaderboard
728x15

My Book and a Melange of Photos

Large Rectangle
I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to visit you, but I will try to do my best to visit this week. After my last repetitive post, I have chosen a varied number of photos to share, all from my archive, a mishmash of images taken last year.



This 35 page book of my nature photos was given to me at  Christmas by my granddaughter Sara. It was a lovely surprise, and she did it all by herself.  I could hardly believe it, and was completely overwhelmed by her generous gift. It must have taken her ages to do.
 


To give you an idea of what it looks like, here are a few images. You probably recognize some of the photos.

 


 


 

A juvenile Blue Tit.
 

These flowers in bud form are in bloom now in the garden
 

.....and here they are!
 

Goldfish in our garden pond.
 

Greenfinch.
 

......waiting for another turn at the feeder.
 

Daffodils galore in the garden, with sprawling Rosemary in the background.
 

Squirrel on rustic bench
 

Great Tit in the shade.
 

Quite an angry look, but I've included it for a bit of fun!
 

Mel is my constant companion. She sits on her own blanket on my bed, and you can also see her duvet cover on the left.:)
 

Cacti against fence, photo taken in July last year.
 

A further study of the cacti. I'm short on photos!!:))
 

Some more cacti I discovered on a walk in the Algarve.
 
WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY
GOOD FENCES
SATURDAY'S CRITTERS
I'D-RATHER-B-BIRDIN
TODAY'S FLOWERS
Banner