Leaderboard
728x15

Fun with Gulls

Large Rectangle
I still had a few more photos of the Yellow Legged Gulls, so I thought I would have some fun with the captions. I'm not good at this, and it took me ages to come up with something. Still, I had fun, and I hope you enjoy.



Mr Grumpy Gull said, FOR THE THIRD TIME, GET UP! LETS GO FISHING!
 

Mr Grumpy Gull said SQUAWK, SQUAWK, SQUAWK,/ NAG, NAG, NAG!!!!! 
 

"OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE; STOP YELLING / SQUAWKING AT ME," ..said Mrs Losing Her Cool.
 

Mrs Losing Her Cool said ... "I'VE  JUST ABOUT HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SCREECHING"!!
 

"I'M SORRY DEAR"!
 

"HEY"!  "I SAID I WAS SORRY"!
 

"OH; BE LIKE THAT THEN"!!
 

Mrs Not Grumpy whispers ..."EVERYONES LOOKING AT US"!!
 

"I'M SORRY DEAREST, BUT I GET CRANKY WHEN I'M HUNGRY."
 

Mrs Not Grumpy whispers...  "I KNOW DEAR, YOU GET HANGRY". "LET'S GO"!:)
 
WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY SATURDAY'S CRITTERS
I'D-RATHER-B-BIRDIN
Banner