Leaderboard
728x15

A Seagull in Ferragudo

Large Rectangle
Hello Everyone! I do hope you all had a Happy Christmas, and enjoyed your New Year's celebrations. We stayed much longer in the Algarve than we had planned, ...but had a brilliant time, and only returned in December. Now that the festivities are over, I'm ready to share some photos taken on our holiday, and start visiting my blog friends again. I did miss you all,...and thank you most sincerely for leaving such lovely comments on my last post.  I wanted to return to blogging sooner, but it just wasn't possible. I hope that you and your families are all in the best of health, and that 2018 is a good year in every way, for you, and your loved ones.


This contented looking seagull caught my eye one day when we visited the fishing village of Ferragudo,..
 

I could not resist his relaxed composure...
 

this was his place, and it was his for as long as he wanted to take in the view, and feel the warm breeze on his feathers. 
 
WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY
SATURDAY'S CRITTERS
I'D-RATHER-B-BIRDIN
Banner